Very many women crave for a brighter complexion, fresh and without imperfections, but most often it is quite hard to get a perfect complexion. The acne, the blackheads or the spots are just a few of the issues that give them headaches people. Even those points little black out the most difficult inevitably creates us trouble.
What are the black spots?
The blackheads are called open comedones in medical terms and are follicles that have a bigger opening than in the way normal, in other words, these are open pores. These pores are formed of sebum and dead cells, which blocks the substance that determines the color of the skin - melanin and eventually become black. These black dots appear usually in the T-zone, which means on the forehead, on the nose, and on the chin, and the cause is pretty clear: the accumulation of bacteria, dead cells, impuritați, as well as the stagnation of sebum in the skin.
Why the T-zone is it more prone at the appearance of blackheads?
Usually, in the T-zone, I mean on the forehead, on the nose, and on the chin sebum secretion is much higher, being an area more oily. This natural secretion of the sebaceous glands protects the skin, being composed of protein substances and fatty acids, sebum having, in this case, a bactericidal role.
What is the difference between the blackheads and the white?
The blackheads occur following the accumulation of the sebum, dead cells, and particles of dust or makeup in excess, and the sebum oxidizes, which gives the color of the darker of these points.
The white dots instead occur when a pore is covered by the skin, has no contact with air and down, gaining in a final a whitish hue.
How can you avoid the appearance of blackheads?
- Cleansing correctly your face
A perfect complexion healthy and beautiful needs an appropriate cleansing, to remove all the impurities accumulated at the surface of the skin, whether it is about makeup, dust or death cells. Preferably, in this case, is to use a micellar water which is not very aggressive with the skin and which effectively removes the dirt, but before thats why it is necessary to use water and a cleaning solution to the skin.
- Exfoliate the skin
Considering that blackheads occur because of sebum, block pores, and death cells, it would be ideal for a skin to be exfoliated once or twice a week with a natural scrub and with a delicate brush, special for this. People with a dry skin should be much more careful because it can gather dead cells more easily.
- Avoid cosmetic products very fatty
The creams which can clog the pores should be avoided, exactly, the fat ones or the ones based on silicone and wax for retaining the sebum, and in this way, get to form blackheads. So, when you choose cosmetics, read carefully the list of ingredients.
- Combat the oily skin
When the skin is too fat, then pores releases a large amount of sebum which clogs the pores and automatically appears and blackheads. In this case, it is recommended to apply a mask once a week, made up of clay as it relieves the pores and absorbs the fat from the skin.
- Remove blackheads
The lemon is very beneficial in the removal of blackheads because it contains citric acid, which prevents the oxidation of sebum found on the surface of the pores upon contact with the air. Thus, with the help of the lemon juice, they can swab the affected areas, let it act about 10 minutes, and then rinse.
Besides these rules that you have to respect them it is necessary to keep in mind a few tricks that will help you to get rid of the blackheads.
How do you get rid of blackheads?
- Steam bath
Once a week is recommended the baths steam for the skin as they have the role in opening the pores and cleansing the impurities, the sebum or dead cells. So, after you put in the application bath with steam, the blackheads will be much easier to removed, the pores will close, and the skin will be left luminous and velvety.
- Mask with sodium bicarbonate
The sodium bicarbonate is a very efficient solution both in treating the acne and in the treatment of the blackheads, so this is a handy solution, accessible and very cheap, and a tablespoon of sodium bicarbonate with a little water apply on the areas in which there are the blackheads, let it act for about 10 minutes, and then rinse.
- Treatment with white egg
This treatment is an extremely simple solution that you can implement in the easiest way, such as whites egg beat well, and then with the help of a brush apply on face. The affected areas will be covered with a napkin, and then apply again whites egg over the napkin. Let it act for about 15-20 minutes and is very effective in treating the blackheads, combat the acne, and the rosacea.
- Face mask with honey and flour
With the help of one-half of a teaspoon of honey, a tablespoon of flour and a teaspoon of warm water one can prepare a sticky mixture which can be put on some strips and glued on the face. After about 10 minutes remove, and the black dots disappear and they very easy.
- Face mask with cinnamon and honey
The effectively mask exfoliates the skin and help the cellular regeneration. With the help of two teaspoons of honey and a half a teaspoon of cinnamon, mix well and apply on the face, are you 10 minutes, and then remove and rinse.
How you put makeup on if you are struggling with the blackheads?
For open pores to not be so visible it is recommended to exfoliate, but they can be masked with the help of some makeup tricks. In the case in which the pores are enlarged it recommend the use of creams designed for oily skin, which this and that does not contain oils, being non-comedogens formulas, so that face cream must have a light texture, is able to regulate the secretion of sebum and give the skin a healthy appearance.
Also, to hide enlarged pores, the primer is a cosmetic that moisturizes the skin and smoothes, managing to make enlarged pores less visible. Apply a small amount of primer to not upload the complexion and can also use a concealer that hides imperfections, and to have a natural look, would be indicated it to apply with a brush, only in areas that require coverage. To not upload the complexion, use a foundation with a casual texture because the products of camouflage used in an excessive way can upload the skin very hard.
Recommendations to get rid of blackheads
- Clean daily the skin
Use mild soaps for the face, with neutral Ph, not molested so much skin, and avoid products that contain sulfate sodium lauryl because they enhance the production of oil and can to exacerbate the problem.
- Exfoliate delicate the skin
Considering that exfoliation is very important when it comes to blackheads, it is recommended using a scrub more delicate than the one that is used on the body, about 2-3 times a week. The exfoliation will make the most effective moisturizing cream, which will enter much better into the skin.
- Use products that moisturize the skin
Recommended in this case are creams intended for oily skin and to be avoided are those that contain silicone, wax or oils because they can aggravate the problem of appearance of the blackheads.
- Use enzymes from the fruit
The enzymes from pineapple, papaya or pumpkin can help removing the dead cells from the skin surface and speed up the process of cellular regeneration.
- The mineral makeup
These products are much more delicate and not worse the appearance of blackheads so that they are intended for all persons who have problems with the oily skin.
- The healthy nutrition
It is recommended the consumption of liquids, but also a rich diet in fruits, vegetables, seeds, nuts, which contain vitamins, antioxidants, and minerals that help the skin to become more healthy.
- Not squeeze the blackheads
In the case that you use to practice this usually, it would be better to give up on him because the skin will irritate and louder and can occur scars on the face.
Besides all these remedies, there are professional treatments who combat effectively the blackheads. They can be purchased on Glemis at the best prices.
Professional treatments that combat the blackheads
- The cream which removes the dead cells from Juliette Armand 6% Aha fluid is a modern product, with multiple actions that it removes the dead cells. This gives the skin a matte appearance, moisturize, leave it smooth and glowing. All of the Juliette Armand is and gel scrub that removes the dead cells Dermabrasion Gel, which it is designed with microcrystals of silicon, lactic acid, and glycolic acid what removes dead cells and stimulates the cell regeneration, giving to the skin more brightness.
- Oily Skin Control Cream - D-710 - Soin Deramatologique from Maria Galland is a cream for oily skin or acne prone skin. It has a light texture, purified, and its active ingredients reduce the symptoms of the skin acne. Also, has the role in removing excess sebum, dissolving rugozitatile from the surface of the skin, frees the pores of the sunken and reduce effectively appearance of comedones or blackheads.
- Stop Imperfections Mary Cohr is a cream that gives the skin an intensive night care, purify and dries out the imperfections, soothing excessive sensitivity thanks to its texture without oil. It regulates excess sebum, fights against the appearance of comedones, purifying and calming the skin.
- The Cream Treatment Anti Acne Corrective Cream from Bruno Vassari reduce effectively the imperfections of the local, regulates the appearance of the skin with excess sebum, which is the main culprit for the appearance of the blackheads.
- The exfoliating cream from Academy has a content of thyme essential, the powder of almond and essential oils, which exfoliates the dead cells, cleanses the impurities and brightens the efficient complexion. All in this range and the peeling gentle for all skin types Phyto-Peeling With Seaweed at the Academy is a scrub based on marine algae and micro-granules, which gently remove the dead cells and the impurities, leaving the skin smooth, clean and bright.
So, to be able to prevent and to be able to treat the blackheads is good to keep in mind those few rules beauty which will remove effectively the excess of sebum, the dead cells and will lead to the cell regeneration.